General guidelines that apply to all permitted uses of the Brand Assets:
- Avoid using Brand Assets in a way that suggests any type of association or partnership with Serpent, or approval, sponsorship, or endorsement by Serpent.
- Don't present a Brand Asset in a way that makes it the most distinctive or prominent feature on your web page, printed material, or other content.
- Don't use Serpent's Brand Assets in a way that is deceptive, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to Serpent.
- You may not present or feature the Brand Assets on websites containing content associated with pornography, gambling, or illegal activities.
- You must keep sufficient space around our Brand Assets so they appear clean and uncluttered.
- You may not combine our Brand Assets, or elements of our Brand Assets, with your own name or mark or generic terms.
- Do not use trademarks, logos, or other content that is confusingly similar to the Brand Assets.
- You may not attempt to get rights in the Brand Assets, or any confusingly similar approximations, whether by trademark registration, domain name registration, or otherwise.
- We do not require the use of either the ® or the ™ attribution symbols with our Brand Assets.
We generally do not allow the use of the Serpent logo or car specific logo's. If you would like to request special permission for a specific use, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serpent does not typically permit or license use of its trademarks, logos, and other intellectual property in connection with merchandise and other products, including but not limited to clothing, hats, mugs, dolls, and toys. We are however open to proposals, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you would like to use one of the logos on this page in broadcast, such as in a commercial, video, television or film production, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.